The Health Benefits of Working in a Clean Environment and How Cleaning Services in Walla Walla County, WA Can Help
When it comes to the office, cleaning may sound like an unnecessary expense. If you have maintenance or janitorial staff to take care of stocking the bathrooms and kitchen, you may think that’s “good enough.” However, letting the floors and other surfaces build up with debris that may not be noticeable to the naked eye can have severe consequences to the health of your office.
In fact, there are many benefits to hiring cleaning services in Walla Walla County, WA that make the expense well worth the investment:
- Air quality: When dirt, dust and grime build up during the year and are only spot cleaned once in a while when things get so bad that they’re visibly noticeable, there’s already bacteria floating around in the air. Not only will workers suffer worse allergies, they’ll get sick more often. With a cleaner workspace and cleaner air, employees will have to take fewer sick days, reducing the amount you spend on health care.
- Employee health: It’s not just your bottom line that suffers when employees have to take many sick days, but the health of your workers. Healthy workers will be more productive and more likely to stick around longer.
- Presentation: A dingy workplace couldn’t look less professional to customers and visitors, but even your employees may think less of their employer for cutting corners in keeping the workplace clean. As a business owner, the presentation you deliver, not just to your customers, but to your workers, should be a top priority. A professional cleaning service in Walla Walla County, WA can make the difference in the appearance of your office.
- Employee morale: A dingy workplace effects employee morale on multiple levels. Not only is a dirty office more prone to making them sick, but a lackluster work environment makes them feel like their employer doesn’t care about them or the business, and is looking to cut corners at the expense of their health and wellbeing. Employees with morale this low aren’t likely to stick around for long.
- Employee safety: A dirty workplace affects more than the psychological health of employees and contributes to more colds, but it can also affect their physical safety. Cleaner workplaces are less prone to accidents and are generally safer. When spills are shoddily mopped up by a hurrying worker instead of handled regularly by a professional cleaning service in Walla Walla County, WA, there’s going to be more accidents.
- Stress and mental health: More accidents, more allergens and dirt, and a generally messy environment will take a toll on the mental health of workers, even those who do stick around. It kills creativity and productivity when workers have to worry about the mess around them. A cleaning service will remove the task of cleaning from you and your people, and make the environment that much more positive and collaborative.
Hiring a professional cleaning service can make all the difference in your employee’s health and the overall operation of your business. Supreme Cleaning Services is one of the most trusted providers of cleaning services in Walla Walla County, WA.
Give us a call today to discuss our cleaning services for your business.
Categorised in: Supreme Cleaning Services