Hiring a quality cleaning service isn’t as easy as opening up the Yellow Pages and calling the first number you see. Sadly, this is because there are tons of less-than-reputable cleaners out there who will overcharge for their services, do a poor job of cleaning or even steal items from your home.
The good news is that finding a quality cleaner doesn’t have to be as hard as you might think, as long as you know what to look for. By following the advice below, you’re sure to wind up with one of the top house cleaning services in Walla Walla County, WA:
- Customer reviews: The first thing to look for in a reputable cleaning company is their online reviews. Dozens upon dozens of websites post customer reviews of companies, usually on a five-star scale, along with some additional information that provides a little reasoning behind the review. Always choose a company that has a high rating, and steer clear from those with poor ratings.
- BBB rating: Former customers aren’t the only ones who rate companies! The Better Business Bureau assigns a grade to pretty much any company you can think of. Their ratings go from an A+ to an F, and are based on information like complaints received, time in business, licensing and advertising issues. The best part? A company’s BBB rating is quick and easy to find online.
- Years in business: The BBB touches on this one, but a company’s years in business really mean a lot when you’re searching for a cleaner. More established businesses are more likely to have the skills and equipment needed to clean any home or business. Additionally, companies that have been around for a long time typically have better employees than those that just started.
- Friendly staff: It’s important that a cleaning company has cleaners that do their job well, but do those cleaners also do their jobs with a smile and a friendly attitude? Let’s hope so! Always pick a company that has nice and helpful cleaners on staff.
- Low employee turnover: It’s not always easy to keep cleaners on the payroll for very long. After all, cleaning homes all day long is a tough job, especially if you’re working for a tough and unreasonably demanding employer. Search for a cleaning company with low employee turnover, as this is a sign that they’re a well-run organization.
- Prompt response time: When you call for a quote to clean your home, you should always be able to get a response right away, or at least get a call back in a few minutes. A poor response time is a signal that the cleaner is either overwhelmed or that they don’t care about your business. Either way, it’s not a good sign.
- Online presence: These days, every reputable cleaning company should have a functional and visually appealing website. If you come across a company that doesn’t have a website, or has an outdated one, we recommend staying away from them just to be safe.
Whether you live in a studio apartment or an eight-bedroom mansion, Supreme Cleaning Services has the team to clean your home. Give us a call today to set up an appointment or to learn why we’re one of the top-rated house cleaning services in Walla Walla County, WA!
Categorised in: Professional home cleaning