Just like in any industry, all cleaners aren’t created equal. Some cleaning companies are much more dependable, trustworthy and fair than others. The worst cleaners, though, are “cheaters.” They charge you for an honest day’s work and only do part of the job. Continue reading to learn a few of the signs of a cheating cleaning company in Walla Walla County, WA:
- Dusty shelves: Do you have shelves in your home that are filled with books, DVDs, knickknacks or photos? If so, you know that all of those shelves are a pain to clean. Maybe that’s even why you hired a cleaner in the first place! Though it’s time-consuming, it doesn’t mean your house cleaner should skip dusting these shelves. Make sure each shelf is dust-free, and that the cleaner took the time to move your items and dust beneath them.
- Dirty corners: Sweeping is easy if you don’t do the job the right way! If there’s still dust in the corners of your room after the cleaner has swept, you know for sure that they’re cheating. The floor should be spotless from end to end, and all of the dust should be picked up.
- Unvacuumed areas: A good cleaner will vacuum the entire room instead of leaving some spots, like corners or around furniture, untouched. You should be able to see the vacuum lines in the carpet after the cleaner is through, so make sure that there are lines throughout the room.
- Dust under rugs: An area rug does wonders to protect your flooring while adding a touch of flair to the room. However, cheating cleaners also tend to like these rugs, as it allows them to slack off and not clean that part of the room! Pick up your rug once the cleaner is gone and make sure that the floor underneath is as clean as the rest of your home. If it’s still dusty or dirty under there, you know they’ve been cheating you.
- Grime under furniture: Similar to the rug, a cheating cleaner will often leave furniture where it is and only clean the area surrounding it. Look for a cleaning company that takes the time to move all of your movable pieces to vacuum or sweep under them.
- Crumbs under the fridge: Try as you might, you’re still going to get crumbs on the floor of your kitchen. That’s okay—you’re cleaner should take care of it as long as they’re not cheaters! Less-than-reputable cleaning companies will simply push those crumbs under the fridge, where you can’t see them, instead of sweeping them up with a dustpan.
- Beds aren’t fully made: Making the beds is one of the last things your cleaner should do before leaving your home. It’s a simple task, but it’s one that cheaters often neglect. If your beds aren’t made up, it might be time to have a chat with your cleaners about their level of effort.
If you’re tired of searching for a dependable and fair cleaning company in Walla Walla County, WA, look no further than Supreme Cleaning Services! Our staff has years of experience cleaning homes of all sizes, so you can rest easy knowing that there’s no job too big or too small for us to tackle.
Categorised in: Cleaning Company